There are many good reasons why Fiddle head Ferns should be a part of
your garden beside the fact that:
Connoisseurs of fine food considers the fern a "delicacy".
1. Showy - arching, plume like reminiscent of a tail feather of a bird.
2. Fiddle head ferns can turn an awful spot in your garden where
. nothing grows an "eye sore" into real time beauty.
3. Provide shade for other plants while looking simply stunning.
4. A landscape plant as well as for food.
5. And equally important provide a tasty treat to harvest.
6. An addition to a shade garden.
7. Fixing a "problem area" with lush and beautiful growth.
8. Providing an expensive delicacy to eat
9. Fiddle head ferns are a "no care" plant.
** For a reward of a life time plant Fiddle head ferns and enjoy.
Where and How To Plant Fiddle head Ferns
Or for a showy garden piece plant in contain.
The Fiddle heads come directly from the woody crown.
Asparagus How To Plant
How To Grow Asparagus
Web Partners 1 - 7
Order By Mail
Fall Care -
Sun chokes -
No Care Plant -
4 - Ways To Order
Globe Artichoke Plants
Luffa - Sponge Plant
Red Hot Pokers
Lovage Plants - Roots
Hops - Nugget -
Andy's Organic Plant
Vitamins - Tea
Wild Ramps - Garlic
Fiddlehead Fern -
- Red - Yellow - Purple
Herb Plants For Sale
Pepper Plants - Organic
Gardening Tomato Plants
How To Plant Tomatoes
Tomato Plants For Sale
Tomato Plant Food -
Organic Plant Tea